Vallianz Management Trainee Programme (VMTP)
Designed to groom young local talent for leadership roles, the Management Trainee (MT) Programme offers career tracks to individuals who wish to pursue a professional (including Operation, Technical, Marketing and Finance). The programme aims to develop MTs into versatile managers, with the professional and business knowledge, as well as general management skills, to lead our business. Selected candidates will be placed on an accelerated development programme which includes:
- Job rotation
- Stretch assignments
- Leadership training
- Mentoring by managers
- Regional exposure
MTs will begin their careers with a 12 months rotation programme across various functions within department/or across departments to gain a comprehensive overview of our business.
- Single with a maximum age of 25 years old (S1) and 27 years old (S2);
- Minimum S1/S2 from any major with minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (S1) and 3.00 (S2) on a scale 4.00 grade scale;
- Have a good and effective oral or written communication/skill in English;
- Have strong leadership skill proven in various organizational roles;
- Strong drive, eager to learn, good interpersonal skills and sharp business acumen;
- A desire to excel in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging environment, and to build a career with a leading offshore & marine company;
- Actively involved in Campus organization activities and/or event/social committees;
- Highly adaptable and willing to be stationed in all working unit of PTVOM.