He is responsible to monitor, managed vessel operation and repair technical matters.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from Maritime Higher Education Institute/Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering or Possess Chief Engineering License (unlimited) with offshore working experience.
- 2 (two) years sea service experience as Chief engineer on minimum 3000 horse power engine/2 (two) years experience on similiar position or shipyard project engineer.
- Good working knowledge of Vessel technicalities and Electrical equipment.
- Has experience/knowledge with Docking vessel.
- Understand with Dynamic position system and troubleshoot.
- Has experienced with vessel spare part arrangement
- Possess Shipboard ISM / ISPS code, Marine insurance and Seamanship knowledge.
- Willing to travel through vessel operated area.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Fluent in handle Microsoft Office with the new version and familiar with Autocad.
Please put position on the subject e-mail.